Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up-6/25 and 6/26

I know I know I am running way behind. It is how I roll sometimes though. Anyway on this particular weekend our town had its yearly Fireman's Picnic and Wyatt was old enough to really get it this year and have some sort of response to everything. We went to the picnic Friday night so Wyatt could ride some rides. I saved back 20.00 thinking it would be enough but unfortunately it wasn't, so needless to say next year I will be sure to save back more. It was a fight to get him to leave those rides and the picnic. We only went Friday night to the picnic, that was enough for us. We had to hear about it all weekend though from Wyatt. So needless to say next year we will be going more and I will have more money. The next thing we did was the parade and that was on Sunday.
Here are some photos:
Wyatt loved the tractors and firetrucks.  Here we are waiting for it to start.



I hope one day he gets to take a trip to the fire department and look inside one of those trucks because he really loves them.


I thought this float was pretty neat. The managers there are so creative.

Wyatt seen this and got really excited.

IGA Truck

Hello nice car I think I like you.



Hi Adrien. Here is another creative one. Makes me jealous.

The only other thing we really did this weekend was get the crib up and ready to go in the boys room. Gosh it feels weird saying that. Lol! Take a look.

I did not have the bumpers yet due to the fact that I had to order them. I had a set that went with the theme Winnie the Pooh but decided after some research to switch to Breathable Bumpers instead. SIDS is increasing in numbers and it worries me. So needless to say the other bumpers went bye bye. I will be doing a post in the boys room when it is done but that will not be for a view weeks yet.

Vince also got the ceiling fan put up in our bed room and it feels great in there now. Our room for some reason does not get much air flow so the fan definitely helps alot.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we take my niece and nephew up to the firehouse. My uncle is the fire chief and he gives them a little tour. I'll have to let you know the next time we go and you can meet us up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! Thanks. I know Wyatt would love it!

    ReplyDelete