1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Heck yes. I would love to try and see if I like it or not. You only live once.
Heck yes. I would love to try and see if I like it or not. You only live once.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I would rather go to a drive in movie with no kids. Vince and I went once when we were dating and we loved it!
I would rather go to a drive in movie with no kids. Vince and I went once when we were dating and we loved it!
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No, I actually do not mind grocery shopping. Now that might change when the second child comes.
No, I actually do not mind grocery shopping. Now that might change when the second child comes.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I have my stylist wax them. For some reason I hate plucking them.
I have my stylist wax them. For some reason I hate plucking them.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Probably. I dropped out when I turned 18. Got my GED when I was 22 or 23 and then went to school and became a paralegal. I want to do more school also. I myself would never have thought that I would be where I am at today. Me and school did not mix so well when I was younger but I loved college.
Probably. I dropped out when I turned 18. Got my GED when I was 22 or 23 and then went to school and became a paralegal. I want to do more school also. I myself would never have thought that I would be where I am at today. Me and school did not mix so well when I was younger but I loved college.

1. Heck to the no! :)
ReplyDelete2. I'd rather go to the movie theater.
3. Nope!
4. Andrea waxes my brows. :)
5. Nah, I'm pretty boring, haha.