This is what I call success.
Go Wyatt!!!
Wyatt loved the bed so much he decided to cut mommy and daddy some slack and make the transition easy. We are going on about two weeks now of him sleeping in his own bed. I love life especially being 31 weeks pregnant and now I have more bed to work with. Although my husband has decided now he gets more leg room. Wrong! I am working on that. He keeps that up he might end up kissing the floor once or twice. Lol! I really do love him, can you tell?
Anyway this is my favorite picture right now and what I see every night when I check on the little man. He still sometimes wakes up and comes in our room at night but it is rare. He has been sleeping all night in his bed mostly. Now he is excited for when Isaac gets here and he can share his room to. The crib is in there and he keeps saying mom Isaac will be here soon then he will sleep here and points to the crib. I do not want to wish these next 8 weeks away but I cannot wait to see how Wyatt takes to being a big brother. I am so proud of him!

Great job, Wyatt! That's great that he's excited to share his room. He'll be an awesome big brother!
ReplyDeleteThanks except now he is trying to sleep in the crib we have in there. Yikes!
ReplyDelete