Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 31-Pregnancy Update

Week 31



Sorry it has been awhile but not much happens towards the end at the doctors. Not been craving anything new these days.

I just would love a snow cone all the time but popsicles are working for now.

I feel the baby kick all the time and love it. I forgot how strong their movements get toward the end of the pregnancy. It is truly amazing.

I have had some swelling but not enough to get to excited about.

Wyatt still loves to try and feel the baby kick all the time and once in a blue moon he will feel it. Same with Vince on the kicking. Vince has felt it more though and I think he is starting to get excited about it getting closer.  

I have been doing good with sleeping all night except to get up to pee and move my husband over to his side.

Still have to stay off my feet as much as possible or I contract. Since the contractions cause me to progress I have to take it easy. Thankfully Vince has been a champ with helping out around the house, but it makes it hard to keep up on everything when just one person is doing it. Oh well I just want my baby to be healthy and come later and not now. Luckily I have a sit down job so that makes it easier. I would hate to not work and be on bed rest day in and out. Other then that not to much else to report. Just hanging around and waiting for when Isaac decides to make his grand appearance. I am praying for later then sooner.

Stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Wyatt is old enough to know what is going on. I really wish I could've had that with my girls. Maybe next time. :)

    Yay for Vince helping out! Having a supportive husband is SUCH a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrien. It is cool to watch that is for sure. I am anxious to see how Wyatt reacts when he sees him after I deliver.

    ReplyDelete