Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What to know Wednesday

1. Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
Wilgraf World
Ashley's Blog
Amy's Life
Everyday Easy 
North Fillmore 
 
2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be?  Did you follow through on your ideas?
 
When I was younger I never thought about how many kids I wanted or their names.
 
3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about?  It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.
 
We will go with my husband on this one. I tend to take on more then I should sometimes. We have fought over house chores in the past and now we share them pretty equally. Dumb I know. We get along pretty good other then that. I cannot complain though if he wants to help and it makes me have to do less. Lol! I have learned that we each do things are own way and not be so uptight if he does it different then me.
 
4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice? Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
 
I love the smell of gasoline. I know I am weird. Skunk does not bother me to much either. I am weird I know and have come to accept it over time.
 
5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)
Would not want it. Plastic surgery has never appealed to me, it looks painful and unnecessary to me. Now if I was in a bad accident or something and had to have it, that's a different story.
 
Linking up at Confessions from an Impulsive Addict.  Go over and check out her blog!
 
Oh yeah and whats your answers?

6 comments:

  1. We have chores divided by inside and outside... I take care of the inside and he does all the outside chores. And that works well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I mean, if I were seriously disfigured somehow, then plastic surgery would be basically necessary. Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us-- be sure you link up all of the co-hosts.. we work hard together as a team! :) I totally agree about the smell of gas, but for some reason, if it gets on my skin, it doesn't smell the same and drives me nuts! I don't think the skunk thing is all that strange-- I have heard that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I stay at home now, I do almost all the chores. It doesn't bother me but I liked it when we both worked and split the chores.

    Gas is a popular answer today! And skunk? Oh my!! lol

    I'm with you on the plastic surgery. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like gas too--good memories of childhood road trips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete