Well this weekend was pretty low key for us. We have been staying close to home with Isaac coming at some point. But we did venture out a little.
Friday night was our usual pick Wyatt up and go home to do some housework.
Saturday we decided to see where the day took us. Here are some photos.
 |
| Wyatt seems to love his brothers bed these days. This weekend he figured out how to wind the mobile up. This should be interesting when Isaac gets here keeping his brother out of the crib with him. Goof Ball! I just know one morning I am going to wake up to Wyatt sleeping in bed with his brother. Help! |
 |
| Wyatt playing with my camera. He loves to take pictures and every time I get the darn thing out he wants to play with it. I think this one turned out pretty good. |
 |
| Vince wanted to get Wyatt a baseball glove and a soccer ball to kick around with him outside since he is into sports. So we went to Alco and picked up those two items up. Surprisingly they were cheaper then at Walmart. I was shocked. He seems to like the soccer ball but he may be a little young for the baseball thing yet. We will see. While we were there I decided to pick up some of these.... |
 |
| You see right. Vince and I filled some water balloons up and Wyatt had his first water balloon fight when he got up from his nap. Now that he enjoyed. |
 |
| I got to sit in the chair outside and get plowed by these two. But I did get them back. It felt awesome though on a hot day. We might have to do this again this weekend. |
 |
| Wyatt and Vince kicking around the soccer ball. He seems to get it, it is just hard to hold his attention. He did find it pretty neat when Vince showed him he could bump the ball with his head. |
 |
Other then that this weekend we got the bassinet put together in our bedroom. I figure when I come home for the first two weeks it might be nice to have Isaac close in case I am a little sore. I am not a fan of the lacy crap all around but I got it for cheap from a friend so I cannot complain to much. The goal is to use it for a couple of weeks and then store it until we decide if a #3 is in the cards or not. Wyatt looked in it the other night and goes "mom there is no baby" but then he rocked it and was pretending there was. Goofball I tell you. He thinks it is funny when the dog gets in there.
Other then that Saturday night we rented this movie..

I was not impressed. Vince and I both wished we would have not wasted our money. Oh well. I have been on this renting movies kick lately and I really want to see this one

but every time I go Red Box does not have it. Grrrr makes me mad!!!
Sunday we all went to church and had some friends who wanted to join us. We all had a good time and went out to lunch at The Red Apple in Columbia afterwards. Let me tell you that place in my opinion has good food and low prices. Oh yeah and the pie, Oh my Gosh is Delicious!!! Give it a try sometime. After that Vince and I had some shopping to do and then came home and relaxed the rest of the day. It was a good weekend all in all. |
I used a bassinet for both of our girls, and it was a LIFESAVER - especially because I nursed. There was no reason for me to even get out of bed! I could just reach over and pick her up, feed her, and put her back in. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great weekend! We're definitely going to have to try out The Red Apple.
That is what I thought with the breast feeding to that it would be nice to have the baby right there and then I will not have to bother Vince to much either. After all he cannot do anything anyway and he will be working.
ReplyDelete