Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swim Lessons Part 1

I did this as a two part post cause I got to watch him two different days and had several pictures. He had taken a week of swim lessons and I had to miss those due to being the only person in the office that week. Well those he made it through a week of them and then the pool got vandalized and was shut down for a week. So Vince and I decided to sign him up for another two weeks of lessons and be done with it.
 His very first week before the pool incident he did not due to hot due to falling in the water at Caster River. I think that made him scared of water at that point which is also another reason we decided to sign him up for another two weeks and that worked out great. He was just getting used to the water at the end of the first week, when the pool got vandalized so when he started another two weeks he did just fine and had a blast.

Here are some photos. These are from the two full weeks he had. These photos are of when I got to go in week one. I only went one day but Wyatt loved that I could make it.
Him with Andrea, his teacher for a short time. Grandma caved and let him take cars to the lesson so he was playing with them and showing them off.

Kicking those little legs.

Just hanging out waiting his turn.

Jumping in. He was scared to do this at first but one he did it a couple of times there was no stopping him after that.

These next ones are of him just swimming and holding on to something.


He kept getting distracted while he was swimming and had to point out anything he saw at the golf course that was going on. Must be a guy thing. Lol. I was a little frustrated when I heard that the pool got vandalized and we had to take a break from swimming lessons but then I realized and said to myself, hey you have been sad that these two weeks did not work out for you to see him swim well now they are going to. For those of you that are parents out there you know when your kids do something new or have events they do, you want to be there to see it. Well God granted me some time to do that and I am grateful for that. Wyatt kept saying he wanted me to come and see him and I got to. The look on his face was priceless when he seen me at the pool watching him. Vince did get to go to one of the swim lessons also to see him luckily and Wyatt loved that also. I guess as parents we sometimes do not realize how much our kids really do want us to be there and around for those milestones in there life.

No comments:

Post a Comment