I had to split these up into two posts due to the fact this weekend also ended up being Wyatt's first camping experience and there was alot of photos. So on the day of Fathers Day we woke up at a camp site and got ready to head back to town after breakfast. Once we got home and Wyatt had had more sleep I got Wyatt to give Vince his Fathers Day Gifts.
See Below
We are at my mom and Joe's here and Vince is opening up his gifts.
Wyatt had also made some stuff for Vince at daycare so he got extras. I love that his daycare does little projects on the holidays and on special occasions. For Vince and I it means alot.
Here is what he got that I had ordered and come up with. I let Wyatt check it out before I wrapped it and he liked it. You may not be able to see it but on card I also included two of Isaac's ultrasound pictures along with photos of Wyatt and his dad. Even though Isaac is not born yet I felt I should still include him.
I got the card at www. tinyprints.com. They had a special going for a free fathers day card. All I had to do was pay .44 cents for shipping. The card turned out great and Vince loved it! Vince actually ended up with two canvas for Father's Day because the first one came and was messed up so I got the second one free. I took the first one off the wood frame the company had it stapled to, cut it down to fit an 8 X 10 photo frame and poof it looked awesome. I love both of those pictures of Vince and Wyatt and now they hang in our living room for all to see. Vince really loved them when he opened them. I try and do something on Fathers Day especially, that is of sentimental value for Vince.
After Mom and Joe's we came home to get started on BBQ for Vince's family for Fathers Day. They all came over to our house for some food, family time and basketball. Wyatt had to show his jeep off to Neil. He loves that thing!
Some basketball. Wyatt wants to reach the hoop so bad, but even on the lowest setting he is still to short to make a basket so Vince or someone else lifts him up to make one. I cannot wait until I can play. I love playing basketball.
Uncle Neil chasing Wyatt. Looks like someone was not fast enough.
Jim (Vince's dad) even got in on the game.
Vince's mom, sister-in-law, Jessi and Wyatt.
Another family shot only with Neil in it this time.
Last shot with me in it. Sorry you have to see this. On my defense it was hot and I did not sleep worth a crap the night before in the camper.
Anyway that was our Fathers Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment