Wow I cannot believe I am getting this up on a Monday. Must be feeling motivated today or my pregnancy mush brain is finally leaving for good and I am getting back to my organized self. I am praying that is what happening. Anyway on with the show.
Friday Night- We never do to much on Friday nights around here. However we decided to cut our visit short with the Vince's parents and head home and get a few things done that needed done. Vince mowed the yarn and trimmed the weeds while Wyatt and I made supper and then went outside to play a little and watch Vince mow. For some reason Wyatt wants to do everything his dad does and loves to watch him mow the yarn. I decided to shoot some hoops since the hoop is at its lowest right now and I would not be throwing over my head. I hate having the hoop up and not getting to use it. After that it was night, night for us.
Saturday was pretty laid back at our house. Catching up on some housework and making plans for the evening. Vince decided to do a father son night with Wyatt and take him to a Grizzly's Game. I talked Vince into letting me get a pedicure and then I had to do some grocery shopping. Here are some photos Vince took of Wyatt at the game.
Apparently he loved this thing. He told his dad he is going to play baseball someday. Cool with us. Luckily my in-laws have something similar to this at their house from when the boys were little and are going to let us use it. Whoo Hoo I don't have to buy one then!
Vince said he spent most of his time in the playground at the game but they did watch the last inning in their seats. Wyatt woke up Sunday and told me all about it. He had a blast!! I have never been to that field or a Grizzly's game so next time maybe I will tag along.
As for my night, I got my pedicure done at American Nails in Waterloo and I was not impressed. Maybe it was just an off day for them but man that lady was rough and not friendly at all. Oh well, on the bright side I got to sleep a whole night without a charlie horse waking me up. That was nice. After that I went to Walmart and did some shopping that needed done. I caved and picked up one of these.
I love it and so does Wyatt!
After that I picked out a Red Box movie and headed back home where I curled up on the couch and enjoyed the peace and quiet until Vince and Wyatt came home. I actually got to rent a movie and watch the whole thing without interruptions, it was so nice.
This is the movie I rented.
I would highly recommend it if you love comedy. Adam Sandler is one of my favorite actors so I did not even read what it was about and just rented it and loved it! Its hilarious.
Wyatt kept calling those cheeseburgers crabby patties. I think we let him watch to much Spongebob. Lol.
This is my favorite picture now! He hates when I take his picture and tries to avoid it at all time but I caught him just as he came down the slide at McDonald's playground. Other then that we were supposed to go fishing but ended up spending about two hours trying to get a splinter out of his hand. An hour for Vince and I and an hour for Vince's parents to give it a shot. This little guy is one heck of a fighter! I hope my mom can get it out today otherwise it Vince and I get to try it again in a couple of days. He keeps saying it hurts but then you even get close to it to try and get it out and he goes nuts. Any suggestions out there in blog land/facebook land to help a mom and dad out?

No comments:
Post a Comment